Powered by Blogger.

Slider

Return to decorating!

It has been 7 years since I stopped sewing pillows for my little Etsy shop. During that time decorating trends have changed and so have I! My little ones are older now and I've found more time on my hands to enjoy some projects. This time around, I am taking inspiration from designers that I love and creating some fabrics and papers of my own. I have a goal to decorate my home and create at least 3 things in each room, that I can share. In this room I've designed the wallpaper, the monogram art print, and the fabric for the lumbar pillow. 

I've never thought of myself as an artist but I truly love color! My home is my colorbook. I read once, from a designer, these inspirational words, "work in the home is very important work." This is the kind of work in my home that I really enjoy. It allows me to create something. I hope that it helps make a beautiful place for my family to relax, play, learn, be inspired, and then create things of their own. Enjoy! 

I am just getting things rolling again and will soon have throw pillows and prints available in my Etsy Shop. For now, the wallpaper is available on Spoonflower.

Anya's Floral Watercolor Wallpaper- Spoonflower 
Layla Lace Overlay Thermal Blackout Energy Efficient Grommet Curtain Panel Pair- Joss and Main 
Gerhard 28" Table Lamp- Joss and Main
Water Color Monogram Poster Digital Print

 






1 comment

  1. I am super excited to see what the 3 things will be in each room!

    ReplyDelete